We’re looking for someone to help us do quality assurance. You’ll work alongside our software development team, product team and support team. You will be testing the products we create and helping to reproduce bugs identified by our customers.
PhotoDay is the market leader in the end-to-end workflow and ecommerce solution that transforms efficiency and sales results for volume photographer business owners. We are a Saas company and a marketplace facilitator.
We ensure a collaborative and inclusive work environment that inspires our employees to strive for excellence and innovation. We also provide benefits, remote roles with the option to work in the Winter Park, FL, office space, and plenty of opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Plus a culture of fun and diversity! PhotoDay is an equal opportunity employer.
Reports directly to VP, Engineering
- Preventing software releases with regressions and perform defect analysis
- Verifying bug fixes and new features
- Providing direct feedback to the development team for test failures
- Perform Functional Tests, Cross Browsers and Devices (iOS/Android)
- Reproducing bugs reported by the support team
You should feel comfortable with
- Learning the inner-workings of an unfamiliar application
- Creating test plans/cases, writing test scripts, and performing them regularly
- Running, analyzing, and contributing to automated test suites
- Testing API calls
- Creating tests based off of software technical specifications or learning standards definitions
- Investigating customer bug reports, reproducing them and communicating your findings effectively
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience with testing web applications
- Able to create/update/maintain manual test cases
- Experience with test case management tools such as TestRail, testRigor, etc
- Familiar with bug tracking tools and creating bug reports
- Experience troubleshooting and reproducing issues and defects
- Experience testing web service APIs and using API testing tools such as Postman
- Experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium, WebdriverIO, Cypress, Playwright, Mocha, Jest, etc.)
- Familiar with git and are able to checkout, push, and merge
Benefits & Perks
- Generous PTO and company holiday schedule
- A range of benefits to select from including: dental, life, vision, medical. Partial or full premium coverage provided by PhotoDay depending upon plan selection.
- Ability to work hybrid and travel into our Winter Park, FL HQ—abundance of coffee and snacks