PhotoDay is searching for the next team player to add to our growing tech company! At PhotoDay, we believe work should be a fun and empowering addition to your day.
We’re not just software—we are a community dedicated to bringing picture day into the hands of today’s parents, influencing and improving creativity, and leveraging technology every step of the way. Established in 2018, we’re headquartered in Winter Park, FL, and have employees all over the world.
We ensure a collaborative and inclusive work environment that inspires our employees to strive for excellence and innovation. We also provide benefits, remote roles with the option to work in the Winter Park, FL, office space, and plenty of opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Plus a culture of fun and diversity! PhotoDay is an equal opportunity employer.
Reports directly to VP, Marketing
Event & Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for an energetic, driven marketing professional to join our expanding team at PhotoDay. This coordinator role is a blend of managing our corporate trade show and events as well as supporting marketing efforts. Marketing responsibilities relate to both event promotion and webinar management and oversight. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of corporate marketing experience and has overseen several large-scale events that attract hundreds of attendees nationally. The ability to design and recommend strategic events based on desired business outcomes is equally as important as the ability to manage logistics flawlessly.
- Manage vendor partnerships, sponsorships, and events
- Coordinate pre-promotional marketing campaigns for events including email marketing, social media, and owned channel communications
- Project management responsibilities
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Proven track record of getting projects completed on time with superior quality
- Outgoing personality and the openness to continually learn new things
- Coordinate ~6 large-scale events throughout the year occurring in various locations across the US in addition to a robust webinar schedule for both prospecting and retention
- Events may also include team-building, seasonal parties, etc.
- Thorough understanding of digital events such as webinars and the ability to work alongside the creative team to develop content and assets for engaging virtual experiences
- Secure venues, marketing materials and signage, assets, catering, travel and transportation
- Ensure events run smoothly even from afar when needed, in addition to travel
- Negotiate contracts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while executing with acute attention to detail and top-notch organization
- Excellent time management
- Tech savvy and comfortable with project management tools, Excel, budgeting, invoicing, expense reporting, and management
- Comfortable working in a digital environment for collaboration and execution—Google suite of products: Calendar, gmail, docs, slides, sheets, meet video conferencing
- The ability to be in-tune to event feedback (pre, during, post) and share our learnings to shape and optimize future events
- Have an understanding of new and unique ways to engage our audiences and keep things fun while educational
- Community management experience via social media channels is a plus
What's great about this job?
- Great team of smart people and a diverse, friendly culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy—we are a growing but lean team. We need strong contributors who can work independently to execute and get things done.
Benefits & Perks
- Generous PTO and company holiday schedule
- A range of benefits to select from including: dental, life, vision, medical. Partial or full premium coverage provided by PhotoDay depending upon plan selection.
- Ability to work hybrid and travel into our Winter Park, FL HQ—abundance of coffee and snacks